ROE-E Series is an angle-measuring sensor device which is used to detect angular velocity. It can convert the angular velocity that is input
into the shaft to the corresponding pulse numbers following optical communication principle. Small size, high precision and reliable performance
are its features. ROE-E Series is usually used for detecting speed, rotation direction and angular displacement. ES（Solid Shaft）EH（Hollow Shaft）ET（Through Hole Shaft）
- ES Series: Outer Diameter of Solid Shaft: 36.6mm; Outer Diameter of Solid Shaft: 50mm
- EH Series: Outer Diameter of Hollow Shaft: 36.6mm; Outer Diameter of Hollow Shaft: 38.7mm;
- Outer Diameter of Hollow Shaft: 50mm
- ET Series: Outer Diameter of Through Hole Shaft: 100mm
- Light and compact. High reliability. Incremental Encoder. It will not increase the load of the mechanical system.
- Resolution: 100-5000ppr
- Output Form: Open Collector, Voltage Output, Line Driver, Push Pull
- Power Voltage Range: 5-24V
- Responsiveness: 300kHz max.
- Simple wood cutting
- Conveyer belt
- Wire drawing machine