To meet the requirements of general-purpose machine tools and enhance the competitive advantage in the industrial automation market, Delta Electronics, Inc. is
pleased to announce that the new high-performance and cost-effective ASDA-B2 series servo motors and drives has launched into the market.
- High-resolution encoder with 17-bit (160,000 p/rev) is equipped as a standard feature which satisfies the application
needs of high precision positioning control and stable rotation at low speed.
- Satisfy High Precision Positioning Requirements
- Support pulse input (up to 4Mbps) and analog voltage two kinds of command.
- Built-in position, speed and torque three control modes (speed and torque mode could be controlled via internal parameters or analog voltage command).
- There auto notch filters are provided to suppress the mechanical resonance automatically and make the system operate more smoothly.
- Offer Easy-To-Install Solution for Simple Start-Up
- Motor sizing software is offered for the customers to conduct the estimation of the equipment conveniently.
- ASDA-Soft configuration software (tuning software) is provided for the customers to meet the performance requirements quickly.
- Easy-to-use digital keypad is ideal for setting parameters and monitoring the servo drive and motor directly.
- Servo motor provides brake, oil seal etc. optional configurations for the requirements of different applications.
- Reduce Maintenance and Wiring Cost for Versatile Operation
- Existing power cables and encoder cables for ASDA series could be used still. When upgrading, there is no need to purchase new accessories.
- The control circuit and main power circuit is separated, safety is increased and maintenance is much easier.
- 400W and above servo drive is built-in with regenerative resistor, significantly save the wiring and cost.
- Two analog input terminals (CN5) are provided, easily monitor and the status of the servo motor.
- Transportation machine
- Precise lathe/milling machine
- Cutting machine