Welcome to AusLog! operated by Ausweg Automation, a company that is recognized as a promising
Industrial Automation & Software Solution Enterprise. AusLog informs you that: if user visits Auslog mobile
contents carefully. If you disagree with the following contents,please stop logging on or not visiting mobile
The app does use third party services that may collect
- Google Play Services
- Google Analytics for Firebase
- Firebase Crashlytics
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- 1.1. Keep the respect with personal privacy is the most fundamental policy of AusLog. AusLog
aims to combine company's Notification messages, Attendance information, Work data, Expense and
training record and to provide to users to do self-check. The User will be seen to agree with
- 1.2. We pay more attention on protecting user’s personal messages and privacy security. We
understand that the mutual trust is the foundation of providing messages to us by Internet.
We put more emphasis on such trust and know the importance of privacy, so we put all effort to
protect your privacy. If you have any question, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Collection
- 2.1. In order to provide better service, AusLog will keep the promise of reasonable, relevant,
necessary principles and does not collect illegal information. Considering the importance of
AusLog members' service, if user accept the policy, we will collect all the relevant
information that you entered or you provided at AusLog.
- 2.2. When you register for the new member, needing to provide contact information for the
admin. When you attend company's activities, needing to provide name, cell phone number, mail
address, interests and relevant information. When we would like to understand your needs of
AusLog service, we will use your provided data.
- 2.3. Diary information means when you use our service, system could collect information via
cookies, including: Device or software messages, for example your IP address and mobile
operation's location and the messages of connecting our service via web browser and mobile
devices. Your searched and browsed data, for example web or app searched keywords, visited
websites and provided data while using our service. Messages in shared contents, including
uploaded photos, comments, date and time while using our service: Location message. It means
that when you open location setting and use our relevant services, our system will collect your
location information, including collecting your location messages via GPS and WLAN. You can
switch off location setting, stopping tracking and collecting your location messages.
- The Use of Data
- Generally, AusLog uses your personal messages based on the following purposes.While you enjoy
using AusLog services, you can authorize and agree with AusLog sends some relevant news via
your mobile phone and mailbox, including AusLog news, company news, training course reminder,
recruiting positions. AusLog service will provide you reminder for logging process & it will
access your contact information to make call for verification. You have to fully understand
that we will use your data in the following situations without any authorization.
- 3.1. Due to protect personal messages, other people lives and critically legal benefits, but
it is difficult to get the permission.
- 3.2. The collected data is the whole information provided by itself to the public.
- 3.3. Based on your contract, it is necessary to do such collection.
- 3.4. Collected data is used to maintain necessary product and service's security, including
finding and solving with technical problem.
- 3.5. Based on the necessary need of statistics and academic research, the data is transferred to
educational institutions. When the research result will be presented to the public, the content
involving personal messages will be marked in anonymity.
- 3.6. For the purpose of obligation's requests.
- Data transfer and disclosure of data
- 4.1. We do not provide your personal messages to any companies, organizations and individuals
except of the following situations
- 4.1.1. Get the permission or authorization in advance
- 4.1.2. Based on applied obligations, law-related processes requirements, enforced
administrative and judicial requests
- 4.1.3. Involving merger and acquisition or property transfer, if it involves personal
Otherwise, we will request such company or organization to get your permission again.
- 4.2. We will only disclose your personal data in the following scenario
- 4.2.1. According to your needs, we will disclose certain personal messages which are
got your permission.
- 4.2.2. According to obligation and laws enforced requirements, we will provide
required personal information and disclose them to the public. Based on obeying
obligation, when we accept such disclosure request, we will demand them to provide
law-related documents, such as summons or investigative letters.
- The use of cookie
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies
also used are beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and
analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a
cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some
portions of our Service.
- Personal sensitive information hints
- Some specially personal information is seen as sensitive messages, including race, religion,
reminds that uploaded contents and messages on AusLog platform, which you provide could be
disclosed. Therefore, you need to think twice before using our service. Your agreement toward
- Information Security and Protection
- 7.1. Please note that there is no "perfect safety measures" on the Internet. We will provide
the corresponding security measures to protect your information in accordance with the existing
technology, thus to provide reasonable security. Meanwhile, we will do our best to make your
information is not leaked, damage or loss.
- 7.2. There has security protection function for your account, please properly keep your
username and password, and do not tell the password to others. If you find your personal
information, especially your account and password is compromised, please contact with our
customer service immediately, so that we can take corresponding measures.
- 7.3. Please timely save or backup your words, pictures and other information. You need to
understand and accept that the system and communication network you accessed from our services
may go wrong due to some factors outside of our control.
- Information Security Incident Disposal
- If the personal information security incidents unfortunately occurred, we will inform you the
followings in accordance with the requirements of the laws and regulations: basic situation and
the possible influence of security incidents, the disposal measures we have taken or will be,
suggestions you can be independent to prevent and reduce the risk, remedial measures, etc. We
will inform you incidents related matters by E mail, letter, telephone, push notifications and
other ways, otherwise we will take reasonable and effective way to issue announcement. At the
same time, we will report the personal information security incident disposal according to the
requirements of supervision department.
- Personal Information Management
- 9.1. You can login on "AusLog"- contact admin to inquiry and modify your account information
at any time. If any problems, please contact with customer service at email@example.com.
- 9.2. You can contact AusLog customer to cancel your account after verified by the customer.
All your information kept in AusLog will be cleared after cancellation of your account, we will
not collect, use, or share your personal information associated with this account any more, but
we will still keep the existing personal information in your account in accordance with the
regulatory requirements, meanwhile the corresponding department still has the power to inquiry
within the time of legal preservation.
information collected by the third party service (including any third party websites) through
our service, and the information collected for advertising service by other companies
released. AusLog will not cut the rights that should be enjoyed by you without your explicit
consent. For significant changes, AusLog will provide notification (for some services, we will
controversial contents in laws. Both users and AusLog agreed to subject to the jurisdiction of
the courts. If any provisions conflict with the law, then these provisions will be analyzed
again according to the possible accessible methods, while the other provisions will remain take
products booked through AusLog will agree to accept jurisdiction by the local people's court.
- Contact Us: